those individuals who are entertaining guests or hosting parties,
Big Beverage offers these suggestions to help promote safe and responsible
- Be sure that only those who are above the legal drinking age
of 21 years are consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Offer alternatives to alcoholic beverages. Big Beverage
stocks a large selection of sodas, waters, iced teas, and non-alcoholic
malt beverages for your guests who wish to limit their alcohol
consumption or abstain completely.
- Encourage moderate consumption among your guests and be sure
to have plenty of food on hand to help moderate the effects of
- Encourage your drinking guests to make post-party driving arrangements
in advance, or to utilize taxi services.
- Do whatever it takes to keep a driver who has consumed too much
alcohol from getting into his or her car. Offer to call a cab or
to have a sober individual drive your guest home.